The Cimline Heat Wave 10 is a portable direct-fire crack sealing machine.
Hiring a professional crack sealing crew for just a few hundred lineal metres is an expensive pavement maintenance option. Now you can get professional results using your own crew. The HeatWave10 is a cost-effective melter for low to medium volume crack sealing projects. Using the direct fire method, the HW-10 gives you access to a hot-applied crack sealing system and eliminates the need to use ineffective cold-applied products.
Application is simple.
- Using the rear-mounted burner, which is connected to a standard 9kg LPG bottle, heat the direct-fire material (also available at NRS) to the specified temperature. The built in guage makes temperature control easy.
- Once the material is ready, align the screed with the crack and open the chute. The spring mounted screed follows the pavement surface.
- Push the unit, following the crack, creating a neat band and waterproof seal.
* 10 Gallon Capacity * Low profile makes it easy to control
* Seals and bands in one pass * Wide stance prevents tip-overs
* Heats using a standard 9kg LPG bottle * On / Off controls from handle
To order the HeatWave10 call us now on 1300 440 730